Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Hackers OST still rocks...and other things.

Yeah, I said it. The Hackers soundtrack still rocks. I just found "Cowgirl" again while watching G0tmi1k's video on Tomcat exploitation. As I watched that video, I realized that Tomcat was indeed hackable. I hadn't played with it much before, but I'm definitely going to now.

There is a lot that I have learned that I don't know about MySQL and web app hacking, which brought me to G0tmi1k's video that I linked...and with that being said, I have decided that I will try to post little tidbits here and there about the process of learning Webapp hacking. So, with that being said, there may be long posts on here, or this could be a spot for me to place random info that I've picked up here and there. Enjoy!

-A

No comments: