Friday, March 6, 2015

Moar blogging.

I realized a bit ago that I need to add more content. Really start sharing my thoughts...well, that's actually probably not a great idea.

Ahem.

Anyway, a couple quick notes. I passed the OSCP back in January. This was a great course, and I wish I could write reviews like so many others have done, but I'm not much of a writer, as you have probably seen from the lack of other posts on this blog. :-/

I will say that it challenged me in areas that I didn't know existed, and changed my whole thought process about how to attack a network, or, well, really anything.

I TRULY understand the meaning of Try Harder now.

Also, BSides Oklahoma is coming along nicely, a small group of us are working on getting it together, and it seems to be really pulling together. If you're interested, see our Wiki page, and SEND THOSE PAPERS! The CFP is now open, and entries are being reviewed as they come in.

I'm currently working on the t-shirts and stickers, so if they look awful, well, it's probably my fault. Heh. :-)

Anyway, as other stuff comes up, I'll be writing more. If any of you out there are actually reading this, and want to see something, ping me in the comments and let me know what you would like to see me write about. I'm not great at creativity, but I can try. Later.

-A

No comments: